Here is the practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Klekamp Family Dentistry
6000 E. Evans Avenue, Building 1, Suite 130
Denver, CO 80222
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
* Closed for lunch from 1-2pm
Look for our 4 Reserved Parking Spaces along Evans (red and white signs)
- Please call us during office hours. Feel free to leave a message after-hours.
- Click the appointment request button anywhere on this website.
- Click the appointment request button in appointment due or overdue emails sent by our office.
Insurance and Billing
Accepted Insurance Carriers:
- Delta Premier
- Anthem/Blue Cross/Wellpoint: some networks
- We can file for all out of network carriers, except closed/exclusive provider networks
- American Express
- Care Credit
- Financial Policy Form
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital Radiography: We are excited to use an advanced, nonfilm, computerized x-ray system called digital radiography (panoramic and individual) that produces radiation levels up to 90 percent lower than those of already low dose conventional dental x-ray machinery. Sensors transmit the image directly into a computer monitor. This larger image helps the patient understand the doctor’s explanations more easily and enables the doctor to “zoom in” on a specific area of the tooth. These images can also be optimized, archived, printed and sent to other dental professionals via e-mail or CD. Digital x-rays are also faster. The digital image takes only seconds to appear on the monitor. In addition, this new technology is friendly to the environment since no chemicals are needed for developing the image.
- Cavitron Ultrasonic Scalers: We use ultrasonic, water scalers to assist in the removal of debris, plaque, and calculus during hygiene visits. Even though patients are flossing and brushing conscientiously, a professional scaling is necessary to remove plaques and calculus in hard to reach areas on and between the teeth.
- Diagnodent allows for better diagnosis of decay in and between teeth.
- Nitrous oxide sedation is available for children and adults.
- SolutionReach patient contact software helps us communicate with our patients using email and text messaging.
Your safety is an important issue in our office. We use steam sterilization (Statim Cassette Autoclave and Delta autoclave) for all of our instruments and handpieces. We monitor sterilizer efficacy by using an independent monitoring service.