Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Our Office
Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Klekamp. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professional, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Health History
- Records Request Form
- Oral Surgery Instructions
- Post-Scaling and Root Planing Instructions
- Insurance Policies
- How Dental Ins Works
- Financial Policies
- Office Policies
- Consent Signature for Policies
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that we have all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with us. We look forward to your first visit.
- South side of East Evans Avenue, between Holly and Monaco, at Jasmine. East of I-25 from the Evans exit.
- We are in Building 1, Suite 130 of Plaza 6000. Plaza 6000 is a three-building complex around a center courtyard with fountains and trees. Each building is four stories tall and brown in color. The complex is on the south side of East Evans Avenue, about halfway between the traffic signals at Monaco and Holly at Jasmine. Building 1 is to the west, closest to Jasmine Street.
Surface parking is available around the perimeter of the buildings. Please use Visitor Parking Spaces or our 4 Reserved Parking Spaces (along Evans) designated by Red and White signage. Handicapped spaces are available in the rear (west) of the building. If you have difficulty with ramps and/or stairs, may we suggest you park at the back (west) and access the building via the ramp in the center/rear of the building. Upon entering the building (you’re on the lower/garden level), proceed down the corridor and turn right into the elevator lobby. Take the elevator to floor #1, exit to the left and around the corner to our suite 130.
If you park in the front (north) of the building, proceed up the series of stairs to your right (west) and into the building lobby – you are on floor #1. Proceed around the corner to your left and into our suite 130.
- RTD Route 21 stops just east of Jasmine on Evans, in front of the Plaza 6000 buildings. Light Rail (Lines E, F and H) connects to route 21 at Colorado Station